2016年1月14日 星期四

[英文TEST]過去式跟過去進行式分辨的小測驗(1)

Last night, while I was doing my homework, Ann (call)_____.
She said she (call)_____ me  on her cell phone from her biology classroom.
I asked her if she  (wait)_____ for class, but she said that the professor was at the front the hall lecturing while she (talk)_____ to me.
I couldn't believe she (make) ______ a phone call during the lecture. I asked what was going on.

She said her biology professor was so boring that  several of the students (sleep, actually)__________
in class.
Some of the students (talk) ________ about their plans for the weekend and the student next to her (draw) _________ a picture of a horse.

When Ann (tell)______ me she was not satisfied with  the class, I (mention)________ that my  biology professor was quite good and (suggest)________ that she switch to my class.

While we were talking, I (hear)______ her professor yell,"Miss, are you making a phone call?"
Suddenly, the line went dead. I (hang) ________up the phone and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

 As I (cut) ___________ vegetables for a salad, the phone rang once again. it (be)______Ann.
(正當...)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:
called
was calling 
was waiting
was talking
was making
actually were sleeping
were talking 
was drawing
told
mentioned
suggested
heard
hung
was cutting
was



沒有留言:

張貼留言